My First Dress

4:06 PM Edit This 0 Comments »





I was really shocked when my friend Gladys texted me that she’s getting married (FYI: we’re only 19, how come??!!) Of course I didn’t believe.. I thought she’s making fun of me that’s why I talk to her mother to clarify things. And then she told me that it is true, I still can’t believe but hell.. Would her mother lie to me for that serious matter? . I am about to leave when she grinned and told me that I’m going to be the bride’s maid. WHAT????!!!! Those words struck me… A big “NO-NO” came into me, but yeah!, I can’t oppose.. Actually it doesn’t matter what would be my role in her wedding but what matter is the "DRESS" I will wear.. I’m not the kind of girl who wore that kind of thing. I do before, when I was little and doing only what had been told, but when I reached the age of reasoning I’m not fond of wearing those. I’ll always go with the comfy, (jeans and shirt will always be my best pal!.. slacks and poloshirt for formals ) that’s why for me it is My First Time.., thinking of it makes me sick (jeez, lot’s of question running through my mind..how will I look? What should I do? Wearing dress means wearing a heels OMG how would I act on something not having a single idea..it is a total BURDEN!!!).when my relatives found out, they are more excited than me, (they're teasing me and laughed to death, of course they have all the rights to do so)... The big day came, and I have nothing to do but doing it. Fortunately, everything goes well and ends well.. I had a lot of fun….

I always taught that my wedding dress would be the first and the last dress I would wear but not anymore...KK

0 comments: